Tuesday, January 22, 2008

It is good to be back!


Hey to all of you fashionistas out there.


I have been gone for a little too long. This will be my first blog of the new year.

Blogging is so fun and rewarding. My kids are in the other room right now so I am sneaking a little bloggy blog in.


I just wanted to check in real quick. I will be updating some things and adding some cool yummies to my blog so check back in and stay tooned!


Here is a new creation that I made a couple of weeks ago.


I call it "Beautiful Truth"


Peace out

2 comments:

Giovanna said...

Love your blog.. Congrats!!

trilby said...

Hey. Your blog’s great. I have a new, up and coming (I hope XD) anonymous fashion blog. I was hoping you could list my link here somewhere?

http://www.thegirlinthetrilby.blogspot.com

It would be a big help.

By the way – I’m 12. I’ve been called an Irish Tavi.